Thursday, September 4, 2008

been a little busy

SOOOOOOOO

hectic job

stupid people making bad decisions

stupid people making no decisions

3 year old daughter (with a 13 year old attitude)

3 month old daughter

more stupid people making stupider decisions

banging my head against a wall

overwhelmed but awesome wife

more people at my office door

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

ARRGGGHHHHHHHH

hey, wait, I can get the football game online at work

all is good in the world

for 3 hours

detox during drive home

music very LOUD and very HEAVY

I'm home

relax for 20 minutes

emails from the office at night

(how can so few people make so many bad decisions?)

baby waking up hungry

gotta go

(yes Mo, this is why my blog is empty :-)

C

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it sometimes. And not just do it, but do it with grace. Most people with your responsibilities at work and home would fall apart and lose it all over everyone. You manage to stay level-headed, even keeled and relatively happy. It's pretty admirable.

A CDN in LA said...

and don't forget "with abs" LOL

It's easy really...
1. no social life
(unless you count the "ice cream social" I'm going to tonight at Callia's preschool
2. awesome people around me
at home TT takes care of the girls 99% of the time and is an awesome mom, and here I have a great group of artists, the best production person ever and even some people in edit are pretty good LOL

Someday I will lose my shit on people, but I'll try and direct it at the people that deserve it.

Anonymous said...

BUT: Lesley in life??

Ahhhhhhhhh. None of the rest of the shit matters anymore. Life is gooooooooooooood.

HANG ON. "Best production person ever." Well, TRUE, but I'm pretty sure you meant to type "Best Friend A Person Could Ever Hope To Have Otherwise I Would Probably Have To Off Myself THANK GOD FOR LESLEY."

Yeah!

Lesley said...

Ohmeegawd. Blog now EVEN MORE highly educational thanks to new news-y, informative sidebar! Plus, I like the way I can now put my face on your blog. Every blog could be made that much better by including a picture of my face.

WIN!

Anonymous said...

looking happy while you're doing all of what you do is half the battle.