Monday, February 23, 2009

Unbelievably, even MORE busy...and now pissed off too

haven't been here for a looooonggggg time

still hectic job

different stupid people making worse decisions

different stupid people making no decisions

3 year old daughter (with a 13 year old attitude) is actually being pretty cool

8 month old daughter is chunky

To people at the office (you know who you are): why don't you do your own job before trying to do mine

pretty sure my head can actually take that wall now

awesome wife being awesome: talking me down when needed, but goading me on too

more people at my office door

"LEAVE ME THE F@c# ALONE"

I mean, nothing wrong here, what did you need *smile*

To myself: I can't do everything here, there are not enough hours in a day

To others: Sure, I can help you with that, no problem

Missing football

oh look, another shitty comment from Mr Head Up His Ass

followed by about 3-4 more

Combination of Loud Music and CNN on the drive home

music very LOUD and very HEAVY...News very depressing

I'm home

TiVo is packed...another To Do list

emails from the office at night...what pearls of wisdom does Mr Head Up His Ass have for me now?

wow, he did top the last one, didn't think that could happen

shitty email written...yeah, well f@c# u Mr HUHA

check with a friend first: SEND vs DON'T SEND

she wins (my Yoda)

I can't believe I don't drink



really...why DON'T I drink?

and in 8 hours it all starts again

f'in lovely

C

4 comments:

Rich Gould said...

Mr. HUHA! That's funny...

Sounds like you need a vacation.

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! When I saw you finally posted, I almost passed out. But enough about me...!

I'm sorry work is still an effed up place. It's gotta be tough because there's about a third of the staff there that they had when we started. It's a lot of work with too many people who can't do their own jobs so they try to do yours. Everyone is a creative director!

I'm glad your wife is being supportive. Yes, work pays the bills, but it's shit. It's your family (including the chunk baby) that matters!

Hang in there.

Lesley said...

Woot! Undead blog!!

Dude.

Good under pressure, are you. (YODA-SPEAK.) But what is all this "you don't drink" nonsense? Huh?

I'm sure it is merely a coincidence that my verification word is "dies?"

Blog more please!!

I'm always here for you. It's going to get better. (Don't ask me how because I haven't figured that particular part out yet.) And YAY for TT! I am a big fan of awesome wives.

A CDN in LA said...

Rich: I wish man, I wish

Mo: Yeah, it's been a while, it was either that or send a scathing email that would have made things worse...fortunately, saner heads prevailed (LJ's...not mine)...I'm sure it will all work out...and wait till you see what the book looks like at the end...very cool

LJ: Thanx as always...and ignore the green coloring I put into your makeup.